Welcome to Minebuilders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  OPx : (18 December 2017 - 12:14 PM)

i know i was just giving you shit

@  DoorNob123 : (18 December 2017 - 11:04 AM)

TPG was saying bob doesn't read msg, you know i was giving examples.

@  OPx : (18 December 2017 - 11:02 AM)

damn that's insane I guess I'll post all the times he's messaged me too

@  DoorNob123 : (18 December 2017 - 10:50 AM)

I've msg bob twice this week... Hes replied to both :)

@  ericzgabz : (18 December 2017 - 10:16 AM)

:)

@  Pagaspas : (18 December 2017 - 09:55 AM)

ericzgabz mahh friend

@  ericzgabz : (18 December 2017 - 09:53 AM)

pagaspas my friend

@  BrosKitty : (18 December 2017 - 08:43 AM)

Shut up, TPG you dont know what bob doing this days.

@  Pagaspas : (18 December 2017 - 08:01 AM)

lol you dont know that bob7l is so busy??

@  TPGPhantom : (18 December 2017 - 07:58 AM)

bob u have to do your job dont make a fourms if u dont reply to your dm's i seee people msg and asking for account password changed and ect. but u dont do anything complete lazyness

@  TPGPhantom : (18 December 2017 - 07:57 AM)

YosoffHD banned me from discord XD

@  wats0430 : (18 December 2017 - 07:02 AM)

bob please do something with my account was hack i'll give what you want? please do your best

@  Pagaspas : (18 December 2017 - 06:57 AM)

can i change my password

@  xog : (18 December 2017 - 06:06 AM)

Please Banned _TheHyansHD09_ Enchant Ment City UnderGround Base

@  YoussofHD : (17 December 2017 - 06:29 PM)

?

@  mechanic39 : (17 December 2017 - 05:29 PM)

youissof

@  ShadoWDud : (17 December 2017 - 02:38 PM)

sa

@  BrosKitty : (17 December 2017 - 11:38 AM)

Yung facebook ko Pang Private lang ^^

@  Pagaspas : (17 December 2017 - 11:34 AM)

naa kay facebook

@  BrosKitty : (17 December 2017 - 11:32 AM)

Mahiram nga mag explain sa shoutbox.

Photo

Rust basic guide & some tips

rust guide rust guide rust help rust tutorial

8 replies to this topic

Hex27

Hex27

• 11 posts

First of all, you need to know:

• You can't break most of the blocks here. You can only break:
  • Wooden door

• crafting table

• furnace

• anvil

• bed

• wood

• cobble, coal, iron, sulfur ores

• The blocks you craft and place.
  • There are a few new hostile mobs, wolf, bear, zombie (no a different kind), bloaters, zombie wolf, bandit(Not the player).
  • wolves are normal things... not very strong, but still stronger than wooden axes.

• Bears are just powerful. If you're only armed with a wooden axe. Try not to duel it. Unless you're really good at mashing left-click.
  • Zombies are a lot faster than your normal Minecraft zombie and are hard to fight if you are weakly armed. Use guns, or lure them into spikes to dispatch them.
  • Bloaters are slow moving mobs, that will puke on you when nearby, giving you poison, nausea and slowness. Dispite this, bloaters can be easily killed with a stone or iron axe as they have no melee attack and no knockback. And their pukes give poison, which means they can't kill you on their own. Beware if other mobs are nearby though.
  • Zombie wolfs are simply wolves that are faster and slightly stronger. Shouldn't pose a challenge unless swarmed. Or unless you're only armed with a wooden axe.
  • New weapons, mainly guns.
  • When you open the crafting table GUI, you'll realize you need "schematics" to craft better equipment. To find schematics, you need to explore "radiation zones"(basically abandoned towns). Remember, don't stay in a radiation zone for too long, or the radiation will blind and kill you.
  • Its good to try not to kill anyone, because if you are a "survivor", you won't lose the items in your hotbar. But if you kill another survivor, you will become a "bandit". You won't be able to keep your hotbar items anymore. If you really want to kill someone, make sure he hits you first, then you won't become a bandit if you kill him.
  • If you're a survivor, remember to keep all rare and important things in your hotbar, lest something happens and you die.
  • Only you can destroy what you build, so make a home that can't be accessed. Tip: Don't use doors. Break your way out of your house through a wall to exit. Because people can destroy your wooden doors, and iron doors are ultimately very costly.
  • What's the point of planting seeds? It takes cobble and wood to make that 1 farmland and the digging to find seeds. What so good about bread? What's so good is that bread will reduce your radiation level by 20. But it also reduces your thirst level by 5.
  • AntiRad can be used to cure rad by a large amount. It can only be found in Radiation zones though. 
  • There is a thirst bar that depletes over time. You can eat certain foods to restore your thirst, or you can craft quartz bottles with quartz ORE (yes. DO NOT SMELT QUARTZ ORE.) You can scoop up some water from any water source. Smelt the bottle after doing so to get better water that restores more thirst and hunger. Note: Drinking from bottles consumes the bottle itself too.

DO NOT. BUILD NEAR SPRUCE WOOD, ORES OR COBBLESTONE AS YOUR HOUSE WILL BE NATURALLY DESTROYED.

For other veteran players, you can comment to ask me to add a tip of your own, or something you find that isn't right,

Terry

Terry

super mod with no extra commands

• 3,200 posts

• LocationUSA
  • Its good to try not to kill anyone, because if you are a "survivor", you won't lose the items in your hotbar. But if you kill another survivor, you will become a "bandit". You won't be able to keep your hotbar items anymore. 

If you're a survivor, and someone hits you first, you are free to kill them.

Refer to the "Who Hit First?" System

Edited by xfioramaster18, 11 December 2014 - 09:45 PM.

MrOmar

MrOmar

A Normal Typical Person.

• 1,810 posts

• LocationEgypt (Cairo)
  • Its good to try not to kill anyone, because if you are a "survivor", you won't lose the items in your hotbar. But if you kill another survivor, you will become a "bandit". You won't be able to keep your hotbar items anymore. 

If you're a survivor, and someone hits you first, you are free to kill them.

Refer to the "Who Hit First?" System

then why did i even hit that guy that was chasing me first

fuck me..

Hex27

Hex27

• 11 posts

That wasn't the case with me. He straight attacked me and I shot him with a bow and BAM. Bandit.

But. I'll trust you on this and add that.

TheGovernor

TheGovernor

• 91 posts

• LocationWoodbury, Georgia
Hex, bears and wolves have been ingame since rust was first released The new mobs are : Bloaters and ZombieWolves

Hex27

Hex27

• 11 posts

@TheGovernor Its for new players that haven't seen rust before, so bears and wolves are included. I added bloaters zombies and wolves though.

thanks for the reminder.

EDIT: Added more mob descriptions, added bread info, added antirad, added thirst bar infos

Skatitall

Skatitall

• 1 posts

if you kill someone that is Premium and you are a Survivor do you become a Bandit? please

YoussofHD

YoussofHD

Staff

• 4,120 posts

if you kill someone that is Premium and you are a Survivor do you become a Bandit? please

Yes

Terry

Terry

super mod with no extra commands

• 3,200 posts

• LocationUSA

Saw this was gravedug and it's still pretty relevant

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rust, guide, rust guide, rust help, rust tutorial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users