- Continuously harassing other users - 24 hour mute/tempban - 2nd+ offense global ban
- Spamming - Kick - 2nd offense 24 hour mute/tempban - 3rd+ offense global ban
- Threats (DDoS, IRL Death, ect) - Global ban
- Hack Client (Even if it's 'disabled') - 24 hour tempban - 2nd+ offense global ban
- Abusing bugs/exploits - 24 hour tempban - 2nd+ offense global ban
- Abusing in-game commands (Like WorldEdit) - Global ban
- Purposely attempting to lag the server - Global ban
- Hacking/Attempting to hack accounts - Global IP ban
- Phishing - Global IP ban
Questions & Answers:
Is ban evading a ban-able offense?
Bans are considered to be binded to the account, not the user playing it. If one of your account is banned and you make a new one that is perfectly legal. However, if you break a rule on your new account, the records from your previous account(s) will also apply and extend your punishment. You'll also most likely be IP banned rather then banned if you're using multiple accounts.
What happens if i am banned?
You will have the chance to appeal your ban on the forums. You may request that the moderator provide evidence. In that case, if the evidence isn't provided or it isn't clear enough, the ban will be revoked and you'll be unbanned. If your ban appeal is denied however, you will not be able to re-appeal for 24 hours.
Can i share accounts?
Yes. But you WILL mostly have issues with moderators IP banning the other users on your account mistaking them for account thiefs. We recommend you talk to moderators about who you will be sharing your account with to prevent issues.