Welcome to Minebuilders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  OPx : (18 December 2017 - 12:14 PM)

i know i was just giving you shit

@  DoorNob123 : (18 December 2017 - 11:04 AM)

TPG was saying bob doesn't read msg, you know i was giving examples.

@  OPx : (18 December 2017 - 11:02 AM)

damn that's insane I guess I'll post all the times he's messaged me too

@  DoorNob123 : (18 December 2017 - 10:50 AM)

I've msg bob twice this week... Hes replied to both :)

@  ericzgabz : (18 December 2017 - 10:16 AM)

:)

@  Pagaspas : (18 December 2017 - 09:55 AM)

ericzgabz mahh friend

@  ericzgabz : (18 December 2017 - 09:53 AM)

pagaspas my friend

@  BrosKitty : (18 December 2017 - 08:43 AM)

Shut up, TPG you dont know what bob doing this days.

@  Pagaspas : (18 December 2017 - 08:01 AM)

lol you dont know that bob7l is so busy??

@  TPGPhantom : (18 December 2017 - 07:58 AM)

bob u have to do your job dont make a fourms if u dont reply to your dm's i seee people msg and asking for account password changed and ect. but u dont do anything complete lazyness

@  TPGPhantom : (18 December 2017 - 07:57 AM)

YosoffHD banned me from discord XD

@  wats0430 : (18 December 2017 - 07:02 AM)

bob please do something with my account was hack i'll give what you want? please do your best

@  Pagaspas : (18 December 2017 - 06:57 AM)

can i change my password

@  xog : (18 December 2017 - 06:06 AM)

Please Banned _TheHyansHD09_ Enchant Ment City UnderGround Base

@  YoussofHD : (17 December 2017 - 06:29 PM)

?

@  mechanic39 : (17 December 2017 - 05:29 PM)

youissof

@  ShadoWDud : (17 December 2017 - 02:38 PM)

sa

@  BrosKitty : (17 December 2017 - 11:38 AM)

Yung facebook ko Pang Private lang ^^

@  Pagaspas : (17 December 2017 - 11:34 AM)

naa kay facebook

@  BrosKitty : (17 December 2017 - 11:32 AM)

Mahiram nga mag explain sa shoutbox.

Photo

RustV2 wipe anyone?

13 replies to this topic

crackerii

crackerii

• 163 posts

Anyone in favor of wiping RustV2? I'm genuinely interested in anyone's input as to why it should or should not be wiped!

Don't flame and I'd appreciate it if you don't close the topic and say "We're not wiping it" (Youssof...) 

Personally, I'm all in on wiping the server, but I think it'll be at least a month until that actually happens )=

PopPvP

PopPvP

{Graphics Maker}

• 200 posts

• LocationEarth

Anyone in favor of wiping RustV2? I'm genuinely interested in anyone's input as to why it should or should not be wiped!

Don't flame and I'd appreciate it if you don't close the topic and say "We're not wiping it" (Youssof...) 

Personally, I'm all in on wiping the server, but I think it'll be at least a month until that actually happens )=

I heard from my friends ( I KNOW!! I HAVE FRIENDS..) that bob went on the server and someone asked him and he said, reset will be in a couple of weeks. But of course I don't believe them because they always bullshit with me. Last time they said it was tomorrow , then I wore my god set and died. Then of course they basically lied to me. I don't really care though since it's a game. Anyways I repeat, Reset may be in a couple of weeks or maybe not. I need to actually see if my friends are actually saying the truth about bob going on the server and answering the reset questions.

Tempus

Tempus

Forum Veteran

• 657 posts

I wouldn't believe what anyone says unless Bob/a mod actually makes a post/comment

But of course I don't believe them because they always bullshit with me. 

If my friends were as gullible as you, I would probably do that too. Just to mess with them a little.

NotHax4u

NotHax4u

• PipPip
  • 213 posts

Yes so I not die

crackerii

crackerii

• 163 posts

I heard from my friends ( I KNOW!! I HAVE FRIENDS..) that bob went on the server and someone asked him and he said, reset will be in a couple of weeks. But of course I don't believe them because they always bullshit with me. Last time they said it was tomorrow , then I wore my god set and died. Then of course they basically lied to me. I don't really care though since it's a game. Anyways I repeat, Reset may be in a couple of weeks or maybe not. I need to actually see if my friends are actually saying the truth about bob going on the server and answering the reset questions.

Lolololol, I know the feeling bro, friends, a rare breed that I haven't been able to catch a glimpse of 0.0

crackerii

crackerii

• 163 posts

I hope it resets quicker than that, but still, if Bob really did say a couple weeks that's not too long!

PopPvP

PopPvP

{Graphics Maker}

• 200 posts

• LocationEarth

I hope it resets quicker than that, but still, if Bob really did say a couple weeks that's not too long!

I think the wipe is in May or June. Because last wipe was February. The staff said that wipes are every 3-4 months. So yeah.

Edited by PopPvP, 22 March 2017 - 03:51 AM.

BootyWorkout

BootyWorkout

• 45 posts

I think the map is still fine... i'm always seeing new players getting raided and new more come in in front of my base xDDD quite sad because there's never anyone who actually lives there for more than 3 days and then there bases get cleaned up quick too. I guess the map will be wiped by like May for a full on Summer season rust.

crackerii

crackerii

• 163 posts

I think the map is still fine... i'm always seeing new players getting raided and new more come in in front of my base xDDD quite sad because there's never anyone who actually lives there for more than 3 days and then there bases get cleaned up quick too. I guess the map will be wiped by like May for a full on Summer season rust.

Man that would be unfortunate. I've stopped playing on this reset because whatevs, other things to focus on, but wait all the way till May??

Ugh, no thanks. I hope Bob actually said in a couple weeks!!

Possibly the reason people are only building outside your base and then leaving is because it's too challenging for them to catch up right now. Go outside and get 4v1. all kevs. gf.

What do you think?

bob7l

bob7l

Administrator

• 1,972 posts

Wipes are just completely random. There's no way to estimate when we'll wipe. I normally do it after a fair sized update or when we modify the map. Recently we haven't had time to do either, so don't expect a wipe for a pretty long time.

crackerii

crackerii

• 163 posts

Wipes are just completely random. There's no way to estimate when we'll wipe. I normally do it after a fair sized update or when we modify the map. Recently we haven't had time to do either, so don't expect a wipe for a pretty long time.

"Pretty long time" is a completely relative term, however, I'll assume translates to sometime in May or June.

The map would be hectic by then, but hey, it is what it is! Thank you.

BootyWorkout

BootyWorkout

• 45 posts

Man that would be unfortunate. I've stopped playing on this reset because whatevs, other things to focus on, but wait all the way till May??

Ugh, no thanks. I hope Bob actually said in a couple weeks!!

Possibly the reason people are only building outside your base and then leaving is because it's too challenging for them to catch up right now. Go outside and get 4v1. all kevs. gf.

What do you think?

Heh I'm the one that gets 4v1ed by kevs half the time. Sometimes I call a team up, sometimes i'm all alone and still try to fight from time to time.

crackerii

crackerii

• 163 posts

Heh I'm the one that gets 4v1ed by kevs half the time. Sometimes I call a team up, sometimes i'm all alone and still try to fight from time to time.

Lol, the struggle is real. Can relate

YoussofHD

YoussofHD

Staff

• 4,120 posts

Bob told you what's going to happen, no point in keeping this up anymore.

Closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users