Welcome to Minebuilders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  HealingGOD : (26 September 2017 - 12:36 PM)

Hii guys its been a long time, anyone playing pubg here?

@  Cerbrus : (26 September 2017 - 10:06 AM)

Well I would say the opposite, seems like you care. Otherwise you wouldn't write all that towards youssof?

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 10:04 AM)

The only reason youssof doesn't care about Bob refunding cus he don't get money

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 10:03 AM)

Yes cerbrus he did but idc since a youtuber is making a rust server and I have the real rust

@  Cerbrus : (26 September 2017 - 10:03 AM)

Rip, I will get that as a yes

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 10:01 AM)

You're 24 but the most low iq low life I know

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 09:59 AM)

Doing like I'm the biggest criminal here. Bitch you made me like this always false banning me and then denying with your poor proof then saying wow Bob agrees about it too how many times you false banned me and then denied my appeals or denying it with posts from 2015/2016 or threats from 5months ago banning me for supposly threatening Ashll whole I said imma fond his base and kill him and I get banned always looking for a reason to ban me and this dumb community backs youu up instead of standing up against you like I did when you were bullying someone calling him a piece of shit etc then temp banning me for telling you to leave him alone and fuck off. But it's is alright my own fault for returning to this filthy server since all of the mods hate on me and my team always hackusating us keep up with the bs you're doing cus you're going to suffer

@  Cerbrus : (26 September 2017 - 09:53 AM)

He refund your unban pass?

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 09:44 AM)

Piece of shit Moderators

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 09:44 AM)

Youssof stfu fr just stfu sad piece of fucking shit crying cus I called you a nigger while you're not even 1 dumb ass loser. Dw tho Bob is going to refund alot of money because of you

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 09:42 AM)

Refund my other unban pass

@  DoorNob123 : (26 September 2017 - 09:14 AM)

I told you bob would refund ;)

@  Pagaspas : (26 September 2017 - 08:38 AM)

bob' or someone admins forgiveme unban assGRANADE?

@  Pagaspas : (26 September 2017 - 07:59 AM)

Youssof

@  Pagaspas : (26 September 2017 - 07:48 AM)

Ashll Little Idiot :D

@  Pagaspas : (26 September 2017 - 07:47 AM)

jajaajjaja :D

@  NfiniteWarfare : (26 September 2017 - 05:27 AM)

Jordan just change your fucking IP address and start fresh next reset that way no one can "victimize" you

@  Ruby : (26 September 2017 - 03:43 AM)

Lol

@  Ashll : (26 September 2017 - 03:43 AM)

Wonder who will win in a pvp battle. Terry, Youssof, or Bob

@  Ashll : (26 September 2017 - 03:41 AM)

I atleast have a bigger brain than you and know that spam isn't allowed...

Photo

New G Chair

26 replies to this topic

Cerbrus

Cerbrus

Forum Veteran

• 1,073 posts

So i whanna buy a new desk chair but I'm not 100% sure wich one to buy. I'm in between those two but i think Vertagear(2) is better. 

1:http://www.e-shop.gr...ed-p-PER.573402

2:http://www.e-shop.gr...ed-p-PER.817454

Edited by Cerbrus, 28 March 2017 - 06:10 PM.

migelete007

migelete007

• 43 posts

i personaly like 1st but idk.

LordAj16

LordAj16

• 40 posts

+1 for the 1st

YoussofHD

YoussofHD

Staff

• 3,461 posts

Why would you waste that much money on a "gaming" chair?

MGKWIZ

MGKWIZ

LaFlameTumblr

• 292 posts

• LocationU.S
They both look awesome, just go with whatever you like better but in my opinion go with whatever chair matches your room the first red and black or white and red :)

crackerii

crackerii

• 163 posts

They're both great because they both provide the support you need to avoid bad posture from sitting for prolonged amounts of time. Personally, the black and red color looks way better, plus it won't look dirty down the road while the white will show dirt from the start.

• 89 posts

• Locationdin't du nuffin

idk those look a little small for your greasy ass. try this one chairs-for-fat-people-throughout-fantast

Edited by 1111111, 28 March 2017 - 08:09 PM.

Cerbrus

Cerbrus

Forum Veteran

• 1,073 posts

They're both great because they both provide the support you need to avoid bad posture from sitting for prolonged amounts of time. Personally, the black and red color looks way better, plus it won't look dirty down the road while the white will show dirt from the start.

Thank you for your interest but i wouldn't buy a chair and sit on it all day long just cause it looks nice.  I do agree that the white will need some more care so it won't look dirty so i might go with the black n red one.

Why would you waste that much money on a "gaming" chair?

I know it sounds kinda stupid to waste that much money on a chair since I'm not gonna sleep on it but I'm trying to set up an futuristic room so i thought it would be great to have one of those in it.

Edited by Cerbrus, 28 March 2017 - 08:33 PM.

crackerii

crackerii

• 163 posts

idk those look a little small for your greasy ass. try this one chairs-for-fat-people-throughout-fantast

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Savage bro, savage.

PopPvP

PopPvP

{Graphics Maker}

• 200 posts

• LocationEarth

So i whanna buy a new desk chair but I'm not 100% sure wich one to buy. I'm in between those two but i think Vertagear(2) is better. 

I personally like the red colour. So I will have to choose the first one.

Xexot

Xexot

• 117 posts

I personally like the red colour. So I will have to choose the first one.

color****. Retard

PopPvP

PopPvP

{Graphics Maker}

• 200 posts

• LocationEarth

color****. Retard

Umm... I'm in Canada. We use the name "colour". xD 

Xexot

Xexot

• 117 posts

Umm... I'm in Canada. We use the name "colour". xD

don't make a shitty exuse for your autism. One time you reported a kid for having a name that started with the same letter that your name starts with xD don't even try.

Edited by Xexot, 29 March 2017 - 06:14 AM.

Manan

Manan

The Doctor

• 423 posts

• LocationGallifrey

first one because it has more features and look good

Cerbrus

Cerbrus

Forum Veteran

• 1,073 posts

I ended up ordering the first one, ty for helping me out.

julianpwn

julianpwn

Forum Veteran

• 644 posts

Get this one

xNitrox

xNitrox

• 17 posts

Get the first one

Ruby

Ruby

-{Huntress}-

• 833 posts

• LocationHaven

don't make a shitty exuse for your autism. One time you reported a kid for having a name that started with the same letter that your name starts with xD don't even try.

It is because of American & British Spelling differences. color and colour are different spellings of the same word. Color is the preferred spelling in American English, and colour is preferred in all other main varieties of English.

Ruby

Ruby

-{Huntress}-

• 833 posts

• LocationHaven

I would say the first one. But why not just get a dxracer or something. Its close to the same price.

Cerbrus

Cerbrus

Forum Veteran

• 1,073 posts

I would say the first one. But why not just get a dxracer or something. Its close to the same price.

I did end up buying the first one, i know dxracer is better but the genesys one is 220$ and dxracer is 320$.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users