Before i even begin talking about the new wipe mechanics: The current RUST map is NOT wiping soon. We still have a lot of work ahead of us and we've yet to even begin on it. So do NOT ask/demand for a wipe because it's not going to speed up the process..
Land Reserve System:
This is a new system that'll prevent players from building on your land for about 1-2 days after a reset. This means you have plenty of time to build a base without having to deal with pesky players griefing you. Once the 1-2 days are up (Still not sure on how long), your claimed land becomes PUBLIC DOMAIN meaning anyone can once more build or grief.
In order to reserve land, you must donate for it. http://minebuilders....category/731870
The reserved land must consist of the following:
- CANNOT be someones current land. For example, claiming YoussofHD's current house. This is to prevent people from claiming eachothers bases (Obviously..)
- CANNOT be larger then your current base. If you do not have a current base, we'll make an estimate depending on a few factors such as your team size and of course the location of the claim
- /reserve add <name> (Adds a user to your plot of land)
- /reserve view (View the details of your reserve)
- /reserve remove <name> (Remove a user from your plot of land)
END OF THE WORLD:
Rather then simply resetting the server on a random day, I've decided to implement a chaotic new system that'll give everyone P4 PP3 MAXED kevlar and various other utilities on the last day of the map. That should be pretty.... Interesting..