Welcome to Minebuilders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  HealingGOD : (26 September 2017 - 12:36 PM)

Hii guys its been a long time, anyone playing pubg here?

@  Cerbrus : (26 September 2017 - 10:06 AM)

Well I would say the opposite, seems like you care. Otherwise you wouldn't write all that towards youssof?

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 10:04 AM)

The only reason youssof doesn't care about Bob refunding cus he don't get money

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 10:03 AM)

Yes cerbrus he did but idc since a youtuber is making a rust server and I have the real rust

@  Cerbrus : (26 September 2017 - 10:03 AM)

Rip, I will get that as a yes

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 10:01 AM)

You're 24 but the most low iq low life I know

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 09:59 AM)

Doing like I'm the biggest criminal here. Bitch you made me like this always false banning me and then denying with your poor proof then saying wow Bob agrees about it too how many times you false banned me and then denied my appeals or denying it with posts from 2015/2016 or threats from 5months ago banning me for supposly threatening Ashll whole I said imma fond his base and kill him and I get banned always looking for a reason to ban me and this dumb community backs youu up instead of standing up against you like I did when you were bullying someone calling him a piece of shit etc then temp banning me for telling you to leave him alone and fuck off. But it's is alright my own fault for returning to this filthy server since all of the mods hate on me and my team always hackusating us keep up with the bs you're doing cus you're going to suffer

@  Cerbrus : (26 September 2017 - 09:53 AM)

He refund your unban pass?

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 09:44 AM)

Piece of shit Moderators

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 09:44 AM)

Youssof stfu fr just stfu sad piece of fucking shit crying cus I called you a nigger while you're not even 1 dumb ass loser. Dw tho Bob is going to refund alot of money because of you

@  boisniper : (26 September 2017 - 09:42 AM)

Refund my other unban pass

@  DoorNob123 : (26 September 2017 - 09:14 AM)

I told you bob would refund ;)

@  Pagaspas : (26 September 2017 - 08:38 AM)

bob' or someone admins forgiveme unban assGRANADE?

@  Pagaspas : (26 September 2017 - 07:59 AM)

Youssof

@  Pagaspas : (26 September 2017 - 07:48 AM)

Ashll Little Idiot :D

@  Pagaspas : (26 September 2017 - 07:47 AM)

jajaajjaja :D

@  NfiniteWarfare : (26 September 2017 - 05:27 AM)

Jordan just change your fucking IP address and start fresh next reset that way no one can "victimize" you

@  Ruby : (26 September 2017 - 03:43 AM)

Lol

@  Ashll : (26 September 2017 - 03:43 AM)

Wonder who will win in a pvp battle. Terry, Youssof, or Bob

@  Ashll : (26 September 2017 - 03:41 AM)

I atleast have a bigger brain than you and know that spam isn't allowed...

Photo

HAX4YOU's Ban Appeal?!?

8 replies to this topic

HAX4YOUnotguilty

HAX4YOUnotguilty

• 125 posts

• LocationEngland Is My City!

In-game Name: HAX4YOU 
Date Last Active: like 2/19/2017
Server you were banned on: RUSTV2
Reason why you were banned: Hacking 
Do you accept the Admins/Moderators decision [Agree or Disagree]: of course I agree
Message that appears on-screen when you try and join: you are banned REASON: hacks
Reasons to why you should be unbanned [Important]: I want to start off with how toxic I was before It was wrong of me and now I understand that, I'm sorry for being like that all the time .Then there was a hacker who got my forum account and absolutely ruined everything for m as he pretended to leak ip's or something, I can swear it wasn't me and you can investigate and prove it by checking the ips if you look so please look at that. Now the stupidest thing i have done on the server which is the hacks I have used which is what i'm the most sorry for. I always wanted to rid the server of hackers when I was one myself which is wrong. It was wrong and I know that now after my punishment. I just want to play the server again so if I can have another chance it would be great. I waited a couple months to come back just so you could maybe think about it. I can promise that if you let me on the server again I will clean up my act and not be a hacker or toxic like before. Just please think about this appeal. You don't really learn until you make mistakes. We are all human right? Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
Name of the Admin/Moderator that banned you: YoussofHD 

Ashll

Ashll

• 442 posts

• LocationStop looking you prick

You've been banned ALONG time. Youssof usually unbans people like that. I think you deserve it. I can kinda tell your attitude on the forums has kinda changed. Keep up the good attitude and I bet you'll be unbanned in no time.

KnightXV

KnightXV

Dank

• 532 posts

This appeal is a sight for sore eyes. Very good appeal and hopefully you learnt your lesson. Remember that hackers are like weeds, no matter how many times you get rid of them, they keep coming back. The best we could do is to just be zealous in reporting them, at least there are people who cares for the server and to the innocent players who were oppressed by hackers. 

You were banned for quite some time bro. I think that's more than enough. I wish you all the best.

+1

HAX4YOUnotguilty

HAX4YOUnotguilty

• 125 posts

Thank you guys

Fikova

Fikova

Forums Veteran

• 154 posts

• LocationMBLeague

Great appeal, worked hard on it.

+1

Good luck on your appeal.

HAX4YOUnotguilty

HAX4YOUnotguilty

• 125 posts

Great appeal, worked hard on it.
+1
Good luck on your appeal.

thank you

Jaune

Jaune

Leader of Team JNPR

• 383 posts

Hmm ur still playing on alts and not really accepting ur ban

HAX4YOUnotguilty

HAX4YOUnotguilty

• 125 posts

I played a couple times on an alt. But It isn't the same as my old account.

YoussofHD

YoussofHD

Staff

• 3,461 posts

If you're caught hacking or breaking the rules again you'll go back to being perm banned. This unban will not erase your history.

Unbanned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users