Welcome to Minebuilders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Asriel1 : (17 January 2018 - 04:47 PM)

using here first.hello!

@  Minemake : (17 January 2018 - 02:24 PM)

hi pop can you look the skype ?

@  Ruby : (17 January 2018 - 10:08 AM)

Mmm wow they took up the whole chat box fighting

@  PopPvP : (17 January 2018 - 08:27 AM)

Like god damn. both of yall go into message and talk there. not in the shoutbox.

@  PopPvP : (17 January 2018 - 08:27 AM)

Nicole. listen. wag ka dito okay? hindi mo alam ang ginagawa mo. akala nila baliw ka. so please stop

@  HAX4YOUnotgu... : (17 January 2018 - 07:00 AM)

Lmao you call me racist but look at you. Also I thought you said I was European not a cholo and I am good in English as I live in the United States where everyone should speak normal English. Just fuck off already I don’t wanna read your retarded ass messages.

@  Nicole : (17 January 2018 - 06:46 AM)

lmao who have a braindead me or you? i think its you coz all you did is pretending like you are good in english but you're not fucking bozo ass looking white cholo.

@  Nicole : (17 January 2018 - 06:45 AM)

HAX4YOU? kung naa paka's pilipinas ay way siguro patay nakang animala ka nag patagad abi man na kamao mo ingles sos awa lag makit-an tika bisag asa paka patyun judt tika boanga

@  HAX4YOUnotgu... : (17 January 2018 - 05:45 AM)

I have no idea what you are talking about but please do ignore me I don’t want to see your braindead messages

@  Nicole : (17 January 2018 - 05:44 AM)

i'm not the only one by now i will ignore you cunt bitch

@  Nicole : (17 January 2018 - 05:44 AM)

nahhh! we are a lot of FILIPINO'S are here lamo

@  HAX4YOUnotgu... : (17 January 2018 - 05:37 AM)

How autistic can you be? Please talk normally as no one understands what you are saying, if you talked normally you wouldn’t be one of the disliked Filipinos on here

@  Nicole : (17 January 2018 - 05:35 AM)

you dont care about what i said its mine not yours asshole

@  HAX4YOUnotgu... : (17 January 2018 - 05:33 AM)

Bro if you can’t talk english use an online translator, I loose brain cells when I try to read what you say

@  Nicole : (17 January 2018 - 05:31 AM)

stop hating the grammars also you had grammar kid

@  Nicole : (17 January 2018 - 05:31 AM)

lmao

@  HAX4YOUnotgu... : (17 January 2018 - 05:29 AM)

No idea what you are trying to say anymore so I’m finna stop responding. “Grammars”

@  Nicole : (17 January 2018 - 05:29 AM)

btw a lot of players in v2 hate you also GIANTS,RUSTHARDCORE,RUST,

@  Nicole : (17 January 2018 - 05:28 AM)

lmao you dont belong to my grammars too then why should hate my grammars ?

@  HAX4YOUnotgu... : (17 January 2018 - 05:26 AM)

Lmao who said that. Don’t make up lies to try to look good. Maybe next time don’t be an idiot and don’t get into arguments you don’t belong in

Photo

How Can i Retrieve My Account ! [ DeletedCombo ]

13 replies to this topic

DeletedCombo

DeletedCombo

• 15 posts

Sir I want to get back my account me and Riso322 is playing in the Same InternetCafe Sorry if you Tought that riso322 is Hacking My Account Pls I Need a Fast Respond Sir Before My Own Base Will Be Gone! I hope you respond as fast as you can.

rebotinq

rebotinq

• 27 posts

SIR Please Unbanned DeletedCombo Because He is the Real Owner Of the Account His ACcount Does not been Hacked The Three of Us Playing in one InternetCafe If you Taught That Riso322 hack The Account of DeletedCombo. My answer Sir is NO Because im the One Donated Their Premium Ranks I dont want to Spend My Money for Nothing Sir pls Repond Fast ! 

YoussofHD

YoussofHD

Staff

• 4,373 posts

http://www.minebuild...sword-recovery/

Pignoob456

Pignoob456

• 11 posts

Hahahaha Banned xD

BrosKitty

BrosKitty

Old Player

• 417 posts

• LocationMars ''The Red Planet''

I believe this two guy, They are my friends in RustV2, I know your Satiation, This is VERY HARD to recover your account, Because you don't have the Transaction ID or Forgotten, The first thing you do is to give Transaction ID to admins/Owners to Recover it, BUT there's an Easy way to Recover your account Without Giving Transaction ID, If you have ''DONOR TAG'' in forum Without Giving them Transaction ID, That's the time the Admin's/Owner's Will believe you that your the Real Owner of that Account Because you have the Donor Tag/Access to your I.G.C to forum.

This is the Worst Problem if you play CyberCafe / InternetCafe Because We don't know the people in the CyberCafe around as, Please Avoid Playing CyberCafe, You can play CyberCafe at once's but not all the time/day.

This is the Only I can Suggestion to Recover your Account, If you don't have ''DONOR TAG'' in Forum That's the time that you cant Recover your account Anymore.

-BrosKitty

riso322

riso322

• 34 posts

• Location"In The Earth"

DeletedCombo and me will not be unban i know this mods/owner are stricts we're just wasting rebotinq's money,He was sad that we got ban so plsss unban too of us  and also i dont hack the account of DeletedCombo Btw.......... I hope we will be unban soon! Co'z i like the server and also i will never leave this server.So Plsss we're so poor co'z too of us are living in Philippines so you know that my english was so bad... :(

riso322

riso322

• 34 posts

• Location"In The Earth"

I believe this two guy, They are my friends in RustV2, I know your Satiation, This is VERY HARD to recover your account, Because you don't have the Transaction ID or Forgotten, The first thing you do is to give Transaction ID to admins/Owners to Recover it, BUT there's an Easy way to Recover your account Without Giving Transaction ID, If you have ''DONOR TAG'' in forum Without Giving them Transaction ID, That's the time the Admin's/Owner's Will believe you that your the Real Owner of that Account Because you have the Donor Tag/Access to your I.G.C to forum.

This is the Worst Problem if you play CyberCafe / InternetCafe Because We don't know the people in the CyberCafe around as, Please Avoid Playing CyberCafe, You can play CyberCafe at once's but not all the time/day.

This is the Only I can Suggestion to Recover your Account, If you don't have ''DONOR TAG'' in Forum That's the time that you cant Recover your account Anymore.

-BrosKitty

Damn, if we just have a Donor Tag so we can recover our account.........I hope soon XxEnder_KittyxX too of us will be unban! 

riso322

riso322

• 34 posts

• Location"In The Earth"

Hahahaha Banned xD

Fuck off hacker, I hope you will die in car accident :P So you're happy co'z too of us banned? Right ? Say your answer if u dont answer it you will accident.

riso322

riso322

• 34 posts

• Location"In The Earth"

Why admins  need a donor tag we're premium already but, we dont have proof becu'z were ban so we can't get a proof, Btw me and DeletedCombo are premiums. So i hope that Admin/Staff's will understand...... Bye thanks...... :D 

Nicole

Nicole

Pagaspas4Advertiser2K18

• 511 posts

• LocationSomeWhere over there ^^^

Sir I want to get back my account me and Riso322 is playing in the Same InternetCafe Sorry if you Tought that riso322 is Hacking My Account Pls I Need a Fast Respond Sir Before My Own Base Will Be Gone! I hope you respond as fast as you can.

If you want to be unbanned so buy an UNBAN ACCOUNT i think its worth 10$ USD so that you can play the server. its Useless when you post an appeal but the mod denied it so if you want to unbanned fast just buy the Unban account 10$.  

Edited by Nicole, 04 January 2018 - 01:32 PM.

ElementalFox1

ElementalFox1

Owner

• 183 posts

• LocationPlanet Mars

If you want to be unbanned so buy an UNBAN ACCOUNT i think its worth 10$ USD so that you can play the server. its Useless when you post an appeal but the mod denied it so if you want to unbanned fast just buy the Unban account 10$.

low iq

BrosKitty

BrosKitty

Old Player

• 417 posts

• LocationMars ''The Red Planet''

Damn, if we just have a Donor Tag so we can recover our account.........I hope soon XxEnder_KittyxX too of us will be unban! 

I want to help you, But the problem is you dont have donor tag in forum, because that's the easy way to recover your account, I'm so sorry that's all I know to help you.  my friend's :(

-Broskitty

Skyflakes

Skyflakes

Lion

• 517 posts

• LocationEarth.

DeletedCombo and me will not be unban i know this mods/owner are stricts we're just wasting rebotinq's money,He was sad that we got ban so plsss unban too of us  and also i dont hack the account of DeletedCombo Btw.......... I hope we will be unban soon! Co'z i like the server and also i will never leave this server.So Plsss we're so poor co'z too of us are living in Philippines so you know that my english was so bad... :(

Rebotinq bought both Premium rank? If yes, then you guys can ask him the Transaction ID and follow this link: http://www.minebuild...sword-recovery/

EDIT: Then appeal.

Edited by Skyflakes, 06 January 2018 - 12:44 AM.

Pignoob456

Pignoob456

• 11 posts

BrosKitty whats that Anime ????? 

Your Profile :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users